To our Sky High Family,
We are thrilled to announce five new promotions within our organization:
Director of Operations, Shauntae Pierce
Shauntae Pierce joined the Sky High team nearly four years ago. She has played a key role in our growth and has proven herself to be committed to our mission. In her new role she will manage contracts, insurance, legal compliance and vendors. Shauntae will continue to serve as the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Office Manager.
Director of Finance, Leigh Ann Love
Leigh Ann brings eight years accounting experience to the Sky High team. She joined the team in 2019 and in a short period of time has helped us tremendously. In her new role she will lead all financial duties including but not limited to bookkeeping, treasury, bank relationships, 990 filing, budgeting, data management and more.
Special Event Managers: Grace Theriot, Sarah Mouton & Jamie Sullivan
Throughout their time with Sky High, Grace, Sarah and Jamie have helped our organization raise over $5 million. Giving 2 ½ years, 1 year and 2 years, respectively, they each have demonstrated their desire to grow and continuously learn. Each will continue to be responsible for their regional internal and external events but will absorb additional responsibilities.
- Internal Events: Permian Basin Event & Lafayette Event
- External Events: Dewville Social Club Event & YPE San Antonio Event
- Additional Duties: Volunteer Management
- Internal Events: Houston Event, Nashville Event, YP Golf Tournament
- External Events: Total Safety’s Helping Heroes
- Additional Duties: YP Board Management & Grant Writing
- Internal Events: Ladies Who Brunch Event & San Antonio Event
- External Events: Buckeye for Sky High
- Additional Duties: Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
Join us in congratulating Shauntae, Leigh Ann, Grace, Jamie and Sarah on their well-deserved promotions!