SKY HIGH FOR KIDS EVENT COVID-19 PROTOCOL
First, we thank you for your continued support of Sky High for Kids. The safety of our event participants has been and will continue to be a priority to all of us at Sky High. Throughout the past few months, we have worked tirelessly to evaluate our events and event logistics to ensure the safety and health of our participants. We’re monitoring local regulations and recommendations regarding COVID-19. We will move forward with all of our 2021 events – whether they’re in person or virtual.
Out of an abundance of caution for our event attendees, we currently plan to have set the following protocols and practices following state regulations and incorporating the recommendations set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health authorities for our in-person events. These protocols are subject to change prior to the event and will be communicated regularly leading up to the event:
- Temperatures will be taken for all event guests, staff and volunteers upon arrival by our professional safety partner, Clear to Work. Any person who has a temperature higher than 100.1 will be denied entry to the venue; This process is for the safety of everyone attending the event in accordance with CDC guidelines; No record or history of any scanning activity.
- Masks will be available upon check in. All food and beverage staff, servers and volunteers will wear masks; it is recommended that all guests wear masks in common gathering areas;
- Food and beverage dishes and utensils will not be reused or refilled; clean dishes and utensils will be provided as needed each service;
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic areas and frequently used surfaces such as doorknobs, restrooms, water fountains, and dining areas;
- Provide surplus amounts of antibacterial soap in restrooms and additional handwashing stations and hand sanitizer throughout the event space;
- Maintain social distancing standards whenever possible;
- As always, we ask for participants not to attend if feeling ill, experiencing an elevated body temperature or have had recent contact with others who are experiencing these symptoms.
Sky High will continue to deliver on our mission and commitments for those fighting pediatric cancer. We have made ambitious pledges and the children, families, and facilities we serve are counting on us to remain committed to those promises. As an event participant, your commitment to our mission has a direct impact on the overall success of our fundraising efforts and vision to end pediatric cancer.
Thank you for your dedication!
If you have further questions or require a refund please contact:
Brittany Hebert Franklin, CEO & Founder – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristina Gutierrez, Marketing & Communications Director – email@example.com or 713.714.8587 ext. 1